I was looking forward to my PT appointment all day, even though I knew when it came to the "crunch" (pun intended), I'd be calling my PT all the names under the sun in my mind during the session. A variety of 4 cradio workouts which wasn't too bad, the treadmill being the worst after plenty of leg work, the numbness mixed with lower leg burn increased by the 9incline I had to do at a fast paced stride, I was not at all used too.
I was given plenty of arm and upper body work, this identifying I have a long way to go using just my own body weight to train eg press ups without bended knee, chin ups (at least 1) or reverse body weight press. I remember a little voice in my head saying" DO NOT! book another session it will destroy youuuuuuu!" The advise from the "giving in" character was quickly forgotten, as I immediately booked for my next session in June.
My drive home that night felt like the power steering had gone to my car, every turn of the steering wheel hurt my arms. OMG! I still have more mega training to do, the trek and this all in heat!!!! Will someone please tell who ever it is that keeps saying "Told you so I knew you would regret signing for the trek" TO SHUT UP :o( ggrrrrrrr
I was given plenty of arm and upper body work, this identifying I have a long way to go using just my own body weight to train eg press ups without bended knee, chin ups (at least 1) or reverse body weight press. I remember a little voice in my head saying" DO NOT! book another session it will destroy youuuuuuu!" The advise from the "giving in" character was quickly forgotten, as I immediately booked for my next session in June.
My drive home that night felt like the power steering had gone to my car, every turn of the steering wheel hurt my arms. OMG! I still have more mega training to do, the trek and this all in heat!!!! Will someone please tell who ever it is that keeps saying "Told you so I knew you would regret signing for the trek" TO SHUT UP :o( ggrrrrrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment