Acorns Sahara Desert Trek 2010 - Preperation and Sahara Desert Trek Experience

Acorns Sahara Desert Trek 2010 - Preperation and Sahara Desert Trek Experience
Keep Smiling through the challenges

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Sunday's Training











































Henry Heron


















I'm sure I walked at least 15miles or more Sunday 18 July. It was the easy walk session so I did my usual towpath walk. Along the way I saw a heron, it was absolutely fasinating to watch and I just about managed to snap a photo of it. When I arrived at Gas Street Basin I took a quick coffee break before heading to St Mary's Hospice to visit my stepmom, who was taken in to the hospice Friday.


I walked from the city to the hospice stayed with my stepmom for a few hours and then headed home from Selly Oak to Digbeth. By the time I arrived home my feet were well and truly aching. Oh well, may as well get used to that, 6 continual days of walking awaits me in the desert in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment